- Jazmina and her friend window shopping/ notes on window shopping in A Plume Volume Two
- The Influencing Machine – The Reader
- The Influencing Machine, Saturday 1 December 2018 — Sunday 20 January 2019
- Call to Organise! Colossal!
- Dance And Sing, Gallery Celine, Glasgow, Saturday 31st March 2018, an afternoon of performance and readings
- I See You Man, Gallery Celine, Glasgow, 24th February til 31st March, 2018
- Princess’s Robe
- I See You Man, Gallery Celine, Glasgow, opening 24th February, 7 til 9pm, 25th February til 31st March 2018
- The artist on her fascination with live performance by Neil Cooper, 2011
- DROP CITY, DÜSSELDORF at Lierenfelder Str. 39 WORKS IN-SITU, from August 31, 2017
[LF and SM walk towards each other along a corridor that is poorly lit, is narrow and has low ceilings. Many doors come off the corridor. Both are tall, at least above 5 ft 7 inches/171.5cm]
1. They meet and SM is carrying a huge bunch of colourful freshly picked garden flowers, including blue cornflowers, white daisies and red poppies.
2. They meet and SM is carrying a huge clear glass vase.
3. They meet and SM is carrying a pile of used crushed white tissue paper.
On the first day, walking along a grey corridor and hearing the excited chatting of lots of people in a small room, I wore a stripy woollen jumper, mustard coloured baggy Indian trousers, and my hair in a pleat down my back. I saw across the room, my still dear friend, in red denim dungarees and a navy blue polo neck, throwing back her head in laughter. I sat near R who told me he was a goth.
Six years later, I walked up the wooden hill M had helped me construct for an inaugural exhibition. In plastic birkenstock clogs, pink velvet tight capri trousers, a brown thin chord new-Biba-label puff-shouldered jacket and newly cropped hair, S looked at me and smiled.
Around Garnethill K wore a black PVC raincoat with knee high boots to match. For her birthday last year in Spain, I bought her leopard-skin patterned mules.