- DROP CITY, DÜSSELDORF at Lierenfelder Str. 39 WORKS IN-SITU
- Drop City, Düsseldorf presents «Warming up» at Petra Rinck Galerie, 22 July – 31 August 2017, Magdalena Kita, Sophie Macpherson, Eleanor Wright
- Jazmina and her friend window shopping/ notes on window shopping, 2017
- For ‘Choreography’, at Arcade Gallery, London, 2017
- For ‘German Vases’, by The Coelacanth Press, 2017
- with Nadia Hebson for Hotel Ufer, 2015/16
- Berlin texts, 2013/14
- Studio 58- Woman Artists in Glasgow since WW2 catalogue text by Sophie Macpherson, 2012
- Clothes and Emotions, 2010
- GERMAN VASES by The Coelacanth Press with Phoebe Blatton and Annika Hüttmann, including a text and coloured pencil drawings, July 2017
[LF and SM walk towards each other, along a corridor, that is poorly lit, is narrow, and has low ceilings. Many doors come off the corridor. Both are tall, at least above 5 ft 7 inches/171.5cm]
1. They meet and SM is carrying a huge bunch of colourful freshly picked garden flowers, including blue cornflowers, white daisies, and red poppies.
2. They meet and SM is carrying a huge clear glass vase.
3. They meet, and SM is carrying a pile of used crushed white tissue paper.
On the first day, walking along a grey corridor and hearing the excited chatting of lots of people in a small room, I wore a stripy woolen jumper, mustard coloured baggy Indian trousers, and my hair in a pleat down my back. I saw across the room, my still dear friend, in red denim dungarees and a navy blue polo neck, throwing back her head in laughter. I sat near R who told me he was a goth.
Six years later, I walked up the wooden hill M had helped me construct for an inaugural exhibition. In plastic birkenstock clogs, pink velvet tight capri trousers, a brown thin chord new-Biba-label puff-shouldered jacket and newly cropped hair, S looked at me and smiled.
Around Garnethill K wore a black PVC raincoat with knee high boots to match. For her birthday last year in Spain, I bought her leopard-skin patterned mules.