- I See You Man, Gallery Celine, Glasgow, 2018
- Princess’s Robe
- I See You Man, Gallery Celine, Glasgow, opening 24th February, 7 til 9pm, 25th February til 31st March
- The artist on her fascination with live performance by Neil Cooper, 2011
- DROP CITY, DÜSSELDORF at Lierenfelder Str. 39 WORKS IN-SITU
- Drop City, Düsseldorf presents «Warming up» at Petra Rinck Galerie, 22 July – 31 August 2017, Magdalena Kita, Sophie Macpherson, Eleanor Wright
- Jazmina and her friend window shopping/ notes on window shopping, 2017
- For Choreography, at Arcade Gallery, London, 2017
- For German Vases, an emotional response, by The Coelacanth Press, 2017
- with Nadia Hebson for Hotel Ufer, 2015/16
live event with Clare Stephenson, Tramway, Glasgow- 2014
Double digital video projection, sculptural set, recordings and live readings of texts written by Sophie Macpherson and Marguerite Duras.
listen to a text here
digitally printed, tailored garments, with Clare Stephenson.
exhibition ‘Costume- Written Clothing’, Tramway, Glasgow – 2013
read a review here by Susannah Thompson