- DROP CITY, DÜSSELDORF at Lierenfelder Str. 39 WORKS IN-SITU
- Drop City, Düsseldorf presents «Warming up» at Petra Rinck Galerie, 22 July – 31 August 2017, Magdalena Kita, Sophie Macpherson, Eleanor Wright
- Jazmina and her friend window shopping/ notes on window shopping, 2017
- For ‘Choreography’, at Arcade Gallery, London, 2017
- For ‘German Vases’, by The Coelacanth Press, 2017
- with Nadia Hebson for Hotel Ufer, 2015/16
- Berlin texts, 2013/14
- Studio 58- Woman Artists in Glasgow since WW2 catalogue text by Sophie Macpherson, 2012
- Clothes and Emotions, 2010
- GERMAN VASES by The Coelacanth Press with Phoebe Blatton and Annika Hüttmann, including a text and coloured pencil drawings, July 2017
live event with Clare Stephenson, Tramway, Glasgow- 2014
Double digital video projection, sculptural set, recordings and live readings of texts written by Sophie Macpherson and Marguerite Duras.
listen to a text here
digitally printed, tailored garments, with Clare Stephenson.
exhibition ‘Costume- Written Clothing’, Tramway, Glasgow – 2013
read a review here by Susannah Thompson