As part of the exhibition Choreography, four writers and artists will read texts based on or around the work of Marguerite Duras.
The event will take place at Arcade Gallery from 7pm, Friday June 17th, 2017
- Jazmina and her friend window shopping/ notes on window shopping in A Plume Volume Two
- The Influencing Machine, Saturday 1 December 2018 — Sunday 20 January 2019
- Call to Organise! Colossal!
- Dance And Sing, Gallery Celine, Glasgow, Saturday 31st March 2018, an afternoon of performance and readings
- I See You Man, Gallery Celine, Glasgow, 24th February til 31st March, 2018
- Princess’s Robe
- I See You Man, Gallery Celine, Glasgow, opening 24th February, 7 til 9pm, 25th February til 31st March 2018
- The artist on her fascination with live performance by Neil Cooper, 2011
- DROP CITY, DÜSSELDORF at Lierenfelder Str. 39 WORKS IN-SITU, from August 31, 2017
- Drop City, Düsseldorf presents «Warming up» at Petra Rinck Galerie, 22 July – 31 August 2017, Magdalena Kita, Sophie Macpherson, Eleanor Wright